Developed by the Quebec Branch of The Kidney Foundation of Canada, "donatingakidney.ca" was created to facilitate the kidney donation process. This informative site helps potential kidney donors make an informed decision. The visually appealing, user-friendly site is written in plain language to make it easy for anyone to understand.
- Transplant Québec
- “Votre projet de donation rénale, information, questionnaire, feuille de route” (“Your kidney donation plan, information, questionnaire, roadmap”), Université de Montréal medical centre, Notre-Dame Hospital, Nephrology and transplantation laboratory
- Canadian Blood Services
- “The Economics of Kidney Failure,” a report by Yves Rabeau, PhD (MIT), Associate Professor of Management Sciences, UQAM, for the Quebec Branch of The Kidney Foundation of Canada, November 2012
- Ummel, D., Achille, M. & Mekkelhot, J. (2011). Donors and recipients of living kidney donation: a qualitative metasummary of their experiences. Journal of Transplantation, 2011:626501
- Stéphanie Fournier, PhD psychologist
- Fournier, S. “La transplantation rénale : entre l’attente et la réalisation, parcours d’adaptation psychologique et sociale selon la perspective des individus greffés.” Doctoral dissertation in psychology, Montreal, 2009, 133 pp.